Advice & Licences

YOU ARE IN: Home > CMA > Advice & Licences

Statutory Services Forms

If you are applying for a Works on Waterway Licence, Waterway Advice, Flood Advice or Data, please choose from the following options:

* Works on Waterway Licence
* Waterway Advice
* Flood Advice
* Data Requests

If you wish to notify us of works that are not your own, please use the from below: 

* Works/Issue Notification