Data Request Application

YOU ARE IN: Home > CMA > Advice & Licences > Data Request Application

Glenelg Hopkins CMA receives a number of requests for data - particularly hydrology and waterway data. This often comes in the form of hydrological/hydraulic model files or information from flood studies such as digital elevation models.

For many towns and waterways the CMA holds this information which can be useful to landowners and developers planning new projects. The data is complex and often requires large computer storage space.

The CMA can extract the specific data for a particular area (where it exists) and make it available. However, due to the nature of the data - often a data-share agreement is required before it is provided.


Application Form

Download the form below and submit to

Data and information application form