Flood Advice Application

YOU ARE IN: Home > CMA > Advice & Licences > Flood Advice Application

Glenelg Hopkins CMA can provide the community with flood information and advice. Please note that there is no flood information for some areas of the region - see flood mapping below.


***Please Note: We are currently unable to provide an Express Service reponse. We apologise for any inconvenience***

Application Form

Download the form below and submit to planning@ghcma.vic.gov.au

Flood advice and information application

Flood Mapping

General flood extent mapping is available on our website - click here. Alternatively, useful information can be found at Victorian Water Resources online mapping - to navigate to this website - click here.

Flood Investigations

For the list of current flood information and to donwload investigation reports - click here.

Flood Development Controls

Specific controls are applied to properties that are subject to inundation. Click here - to navigate to more detail regarding flood development controls.

For current flood related planning controls in your area - click here to navigate to planning maps online.