Works on Waterway Licence Application

YOU ARE IN: Home > CMA > Advice & Licences > Works on Waterway Licence Application

Under the Water Act 1989, Glenelg Hopkins CMA issues licences for works or activities on designated waterways. Please contact the Statutory Water Group on 03 5571 2526 of if you are unsure if your works are on a designated waterway.

Glenelg Hopkins CMA can provide the community with waterway information and advice. This may relate to proposed works, activities or processes that may affect waterway health.


***Please Note: We are currently unable to provide an Express Service reponse. We apologise for any inconvenience***

Application Form

Download the application form below and submit to

Works on Waterways application

Other Approvals

Other approvals for works on waterways may apply - please download the CMA's guidance note for further information.

Other approvals guidance note