Works/Issues Notification

YOU ARE IN: Home > CMA > Advice & Licences > Works/Issues Notification


Glenelg Hopkins CMA can investigate works or issues related to its statutory functions. Should any member of the community wish to notify the CMA about works occurring on a waterway or some other related issue.


Please note - fees do not apply for this service

Notification Form

Download the form below and submit to

Works issue notification form